Palin Punditry


C.T.

In the past 2 days I think I have changed my posts about four times. It started with the Barackopolis, to some speech I think he gave, to McCain's response to this alleged speech, to this bombshell. Boy is she a bombshell, too. Governor Palin is the epitome of everything good in the American woman; intelligent, wise, tough, successful, driven, family oriented, grounded, uber-Conservative, and not mention absolutely beautiful. I think I am in love. (As I posted on another site, I sound like a Lib swooning over Obama, oh well.) But, not only does she possess all these remarkable qualities, she can serve as a role model for young women in America today who are often so lost, not saying the guys aren't either. She shows that you can still be wildly successful, have a great family, and still be you. She shows that you do not have to abandon traditional family values and sacrifice them for success. She is the mother of five, her most recent addition has Down syndrome and has one child is serving in Iraq, a wife, she is a Governor, and a leader. She is someone to look up to. Not one article I have read on this amazing woman has even touched on this potential yet. Governor Palin goes totally against the status quo. She is not exactly what the Washington elite, both Repub and Lib, think a woman should be and the best part is she is not apologetic for it. Got to love this choice!!

C.T.

0 comments :

 

Copyright © Politics and Critical Thinking Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger