Barney, can I be Frank? You are an idiot.

Well, I'm not Frank, I'm me (Thank God!), but Frank is still and idiot. The Bailout Queen throws another temper tantrum and calls Supreme Court Justice, Antonin Scalia, "a homophobe," while drenching a cameraman with spittle.

Here is the Bailout Queen's latest rant, courtesy of 365Gay.com.



I guess Barney is now tapping in to his inner GayPatriot (Good blog by the way.). He is seemingly against judicial activism when it involves social issues, how convenient. Can't wait to spark up that debate on abortion and stem cell research.

From MyWay.com

MyWay.com-Controversial topics like gay rights and abortion should not be in the hands of judges, he has said, calling on people to persuade their legislatures or amend the Constitution.

It amazes me how acerbic this mundane little twit will become in order to get his agenda pushed through. Characterizing anyone, including a Supreme Court Justice, as a hate-filled and irrational autocrat.

For the record, while I am no fan or proponent of gay marriage, I do recognize the meretricious nature of people like Frank. Consequently, if his brand is left to run the homosexual political agenda, issues such as gay marriage will die on the vine in the culture wars. Being remembered as nothing more than collateral damage.

0 comments :

 

Copyright © Politics and Critical Thinking Design by BTDesigner | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger